The Choice Is Yours. By Jay McCaney
This will be the only time I ever do a post like this, because I feel it has to be said in the fashion that I’m about to say it in. You’ll know what I mean once you finish reading the ENTIRE post.
We (as a black race) are our own worst enemy. We blame others for our demise when:
• We (men who are black) impregnate women at an alarming rate, and leave them at an equally alarming rate.
• We abort our babies at a tune of 1,876 black babies daily. We murder the next generation 5 times faster than any other race. Let that sink in.
• We (men who are black) refuse to get an education that will allow us to be productive in society.
• We allow people (CNN, BET, rappers, actors, etc) to dictate to us what we should like/think/feel/etc. This is the very definition of SLAVERY.
• We (men who are black) hate hard work. We think that we should get special privileges because of slavery that happened over ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.
• We (men who are black) STILL listen to people that want to make us VICTIMS for their own PERSONAL GAIN.
• We (the black race) don’t hold ourselves as accountable. We think that just because our ancestors were enslaved, we are entitled to something that isn’t ours.
• We (the black race) chase after idol gods. We (as a black race) preach, “Black Pride”, and that is in direct opposition of being humble before God.
• We (as a black race) allow the government to teach our kids to hate and to be violent instead of WE teaching our kids the love of God and the benefits of humbling ourselves before God.
• We (as a black race) are not thankful for living in the best country in the world. We (as a black race) are listening to people that hate this country, and they are making money off of low-information voters that are too lazy to do their own research about said wolves in sheep’s clothing.
• We kill ourselves at a more alarming rate. Last year in Chicago, there were 762 homicides and over 2300 shootings.
I could go on and on. We (as a black race) have many problems, and NONE of them are from outside influence. We can blame the KKK or any other entity all we want, but the above bullets are because we have lost our perspective.
2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (Please do not take this verse out of context. I am not saying that the black race is God’s “people”. That is an evil dichotomy, and it is a lie from the devil)
Until we (as individuals) start humbling ourselves before GOD, we will continue to be cursed and continue to be used by others for their own personal gain. God has called each of us to be accountable to HIM.
Hosea 4:6 says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me:
seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children.” (Again, do not take this verse out of context)
God will continue to reject our children because we refuse to gain the knowledge that is readily available. We will continue to suffer from generational curses of poverty and ignorance, because we are purposely rejecting God.
The choice is yours. You can continue to do the same things that continue to fail, and you can hate this warning that God is giving you RIGHT NOW, or you can make it up in your heart to repent and turn BACK to God. Those are your ONLY TWO CHOICES, There is no third choice.
No man can serve two masters. No matter how hard you try.